Monday 14 April 2014

It's Time to Speak Up......

It's time to speak up ....the Reef is in danger...once lost we can never get it back.
I have been an online member of 1Million Women for a couple of years now...this is a campaign to get women on board to do whatever is in their power  to protect and save our planet and the environment.  Their latest message is one I feel particularly strong about... I don't usually use my page to bang on about specific environmental targets but I do agree with the 1MW that the government is not doing enough to protect the Great Barrier Reef....in fact I think they are going out of their way to cause irreparable damage....1MW are calling on the World Heritage Committee to protect our Reef.  They have an online letter that they want people to sign...if you want to help go here..  Declaring the Reef is in Danger


No comments:

Post a Comment