Tuesday 5 February 2013

Writing Group

My Gumboots
I've recently joined the local community house writing group...a lovely bunch of creative people who have all come together to learn and hone their craft under the guidance of Marie...I've been trying to write for a long time but lack the confidence to share my writing....hopefully the class will help not only develop my skills but also encourage me to share what I write with a larger audience....fingers crossed.   First small assignment was to write about what you see when you look out of any window.....I looked out my studio window and saw the gumboots....so I wrote about that....not sure that I am ready to share it on this blog.....will get some feedback and then decide.......who know perhaps I will put it up here !!

No comments:

Post a Comment