Thursday 31 January 2013

Home Grown....who'd have thought !!

Todays harvest from the Garden
I know I keep harping on about the veg, but I am continually amazed daily by what I can gather from walking into my own backyard.........it's like a bounty of goodies silently waiting for me to select them and share our table with them......I'm certain that this is what people are meant to do......be in touch with the earth that grows their food.....watch it grow, nurture it, treat it gently.....it gives back a hundred fold for all the loving attention....Life is so good.....I find something to amaze me everyday.   I wish everyone could have this joy.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing fantastically well the vegies, you must have started early. I'm finding it so difficult. I got a late start, but will have harvest soon

    ReplyDelete