Monday 12 May 2014

You Learn Something New Everyday.....

I love following other blogs .... there is such a diverse community of bloggers out there ......I find out so much information it's incredible.. ..While I mostly follow like minded blogs, occasionally I stumble across some really interesting characters out there ..one of the blogs I love dipping into every now and then is this one.....he is very entertaining and has a huge following....his latest post was a you tube clip of singer ....Paloma Faith....I have never heard of her....maybe it's just me??...but I think she is fantastic....I did a bit of youtubing and found heaps of her music....I adore this one....there is so much information being shared on blogs....what a great online community blogging has created...


Then I went way down a rabbit hole and found this beautiful blog which is so full of fabulous and creative posts......very inspiring......I could certainly spend a lot of time here a story about Ajanta an ancient Buddhist temple that originates from 230BC......incredible...I so want to go there ...it's on the bucket list that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment