Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wonderful Way with Water.......


Have you ever wondered about the quality of your tap water.....while Australia has some of the best quality water in the world (so I've been told)....they still add chlorine and flouride to our water supply.....this along with whatever else finds its way into reservoirs is being consumed by people every day.......I spend a lot of time and effort avoiding the use of chemicals, pesticides and pollutants......water quality is an important thing to be aware of...we drink a lot of it.....I have had a reverse osmosis water filter installed in my kitchen....the water quality is so good......doesn't taste like anything....which is how it should be....no smell either....tastes great......I think they are  a great investment for your health.
Undersink unit comprises water filters and the holding tank.....stays pretty cool under there...!!

The tap is installed on the kitchen sink........no more water in plastic bottles for me....
I fill my own eco container and take it with me....
 Having my own ready supply of filtered water removes the need to buy bottled/cask water saving the planet and saving my pocket.....just need to remember to take my refillable bottle with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment