Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Lone Fig....


The Lone Fig......there were a few tiny ones but unfortunately they dropped off...what to
do with one fig !!!

The single lemon.....hopefully a sign of better things to come next year !!

It would be reasonable to suggest that I am not the most patient of people....it would beg the question why would I plant fruit trees......after 12 months my fig tree has produced "one" fig..(it had four figs when I got it last year)...
The lemon tree....which was laden with lemons when we planted it early last year....has also produced only "one" lemon....the apricot tree is only 12 months old so needless to say has produced no fruit......I'm hoping for bigger and better things next year....am going to plant mature apple and avocado trees.....hopefully the wait will not be too long.







No comments:

Post a Comment