Thursday 29 August 2013

Remembering the Years...

Flowers from my man....every year he makes sure they have hyacinths..my favourite
I recently celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary and it gave me the chance to reflect on the passing of time.....hard to believe that 20 years has passed.....where did it go?....It's great to acknowledge special occassions....we went away for the weekend with some close friends who were also celebrating their anniversary.....a nice dinner at a local restaurant in Red Hill....it was lovely.....we received cards from family sending their love to us both...and a fabulous voucher to a local restaurant for my man and I to have a quiet dinner...just the two of us....looking forward to that.
Mum and Dads wedding photo....hand painted as they were black and white in those days.
I certainly won't get the opportunity to celebrate like my parents.....last year we celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary....Wow....now that's a milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment