Tuesday 23 April 2013

Nourishing body and soul...

Healthy snacking ....all organic - grapes, mandarine, almonds and macadamia nuts
Having spent so much time and energy in the garden and other pursuits, I feel I have been neglecting my body and my health.....my general fitness is not good and also I haven't been eating as well as I would like too......today I have started to once again focus on my health and wellbeing, including mind and soul.....haven't done yoga in ages and was very out of practice this morning....but will persevere and try to do a daily practice in the morning, including meditation. .....also pay attention to everything that I eat....mindful eating is important...if it doesn't nourish my body or offer any health benefits, I will try not to eat it...I do love wine and cheese though....hhhmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment