Saturday 6 April 2013

Every little bit helps.....

I'm committed to using environmentally friendly products in every room in the house.  I don't use anything with chemicals around the home or in the garden.....want to avoid pesticides completely.  I use organic hair products including hairspray...also use organic make up , mascara, eyeshadow and lippy.....still have  a couple of products that are not organic, but working on it...unfortunately still get my hair dyed but looking at alternative solutions to that.....get a bit of flack from friends and family who don't take environmental warnings on board.....but I am prepared to do what I can to protect my home, those who live in it..... and do my bit for the planet.......

Eco, organic in my bathroom products include handwash, face products, soap,
shampoo and conditioner etc
chemical free eco cleaning products, vinegar, carb soda, floor cleaner, window cleaner
and of coarse eucalyptus oil..my favourite thing...

Eco in the kitchen, including organic essential oils, dishwashing tabs and liquid...
.trusty spray bottle that I put the oils into mixed with water to
create room freshener....home smells beautiful.....
Eco products for the laundry....safe for grey water

No comments:

Post a Comment