Sunday 14 July 2019

Precious Gifts ...... !!

It's been a very busy couple of months and I haven't found made the time to visit my blog.....I've been reminded by the family today that our latest addition ...who arrived in May.....hasn't made it to the blog, so here she is....my beautiful Ggirl  ..... little Sophie .

My first cuddle at the hospital.

I could have just melted when my gorgeous Gboy held my Ggirl for the first time
....Grandchildren are the most precious of gifts ....


May also saw my man and I head up to Noosa for a couple of nights to visit a friend on her 70th birthday..... we left a freezing, wet and foggy Melbourne at 7am on a Thursday morning and had lunch at the pub and a walk along the beach in a balmy 21 deg and full sunshine and people swimming..... amazing what a 2 hour flight can produce !!

Picture perfect weather after a chilly start from Melbourne.

This guy was so lovely......who doesn't love a Pelican. !!
 Our friends have moved to Noosa and the weather and relaxed lifestyle 
don't take too much to get used too.... they were terrific hosts I have to say.
A trip to the Eumundi market was fabulous....what a fantastic atmosphere ... I loved it.

Eumundi Market......absolutely HUGE ..... a great way to spend the day...full of interesting stuff.
As always  ..... a Green Tea......but this one by the river in the Noosa Sunshine.
 June saw us back home into the winter chill but a sunny Sunday at the beach near Inverloch with the fluffy girls was fabulous if not chilly....not quite Noosa !!
But I have a passion for fossicking for shells and this beach had millions...!!

The beach is littered with so many shells along the tide lines.

The fabulous colours of the sea snail shells laying on the sand.
 These are the few I selected to add to my collection.....I think shells are incredible shapes 
and so beautiful.... Do kids still like to collect shells these day??....I've loved it since I was a child and it's so much a part of my beach experience....I get excited when I find them.

A beautiful range of shells....my favourites ..second row ...2nd and 4th from the right.. !!
 The vegie garden is full of its usual vegie's and fruits but I am always amazed at the persistence of nature.....I think this is a little self seeded anemone ?? .. which has pushed up between the rocks in the garden... .. Mother nature is quite magical I think.

A lovely solitary little bloom among the rocks.
My pursuit of the perfect cup of green tea continues.....I find it fascinating all of the quirky ways of serving something so simple.....this one came with a timer to brew the tea....!!  PS: didn't use the timer by the way.

Green Tea time.
Ggirl is now two months......I know right...where does the time go.?
Gboy is 8 and so excited to give her a bottle.
Unbelievable how much this photo warms my heart.....love them to bits.

No need for words really.......priceless !!

1 comment:

  1. Suzie such a beautiful photo of you with the new addition to the family...OMG adorable....yes Queensland certainly is great during the day in winter although for us Queenslanders the next four mornings of 8 degrees is very chilly for us. Beautiful family photos and I love your shell collection, you have got some beauties. Regards Kathy...ps thanks for your comment too.

    ReplyDelete