Wednesday 8 May 2013

Sewing with my Singer.....

 I was inspired last year when the 160th anniversary Singer sewing machine came out....just had to have one even though I was not that into sewing at the time.......had made a quilt about 10 years ago.....who would have thought that I would get back into it (along with all of the other creative ideas and dreams I have).....am currently trying to finish off a quilt that I started a few months ago....I have another beautiful quilting project that I want to start.....a fabulous wall hanging....it's huge and I will be doing a block a month....stay tuned...

Almost finished this quilt, just a few more stitcheries to go and add the rows.....then backing and try to quilt it.......hmmmmm.....great pastime for the long cold winter days ahead.......

No comments:

Post a Comment